FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDER
Leather’s care tips
• When your leather product gets wet, clean it with a dry cloth and place it in an open shade area.
• Remove a small scratch by finger rubbing while a dark stain is by the leather cleaner. Please do not rub too hard.
• Use a soft and dry cloth for leather’s daily care. Preventing the leather from getting dry and crack by adding leather cream and leather wax for moisture.
• Alcoholic solvents such as thinner and gasoline are not recommended.
• Dust it off frequently and keep in well air-circulated storage to let the leather breathe.